by AuxBeacon News Reader
[Editor’s Note: AuxBeacon received the following comment request today from a CAP member and we have honored that request.]
Maybe you could do another story on our NY-22 Congresswoman and Civil Air Patrol [Congressional Squadron] member Claudia Tenney who seems to have come unglued. She recently stated in an interview that “It’s interesting that so many of these people that commit the mass murders end up being Democrats, but the media doesn’t talk about that.”
In response, Richard L. Hanna who is Tenney’s GOP NY-22 predecessor told WIBX radio in Utica that Tenney’s original comments amounted to “hate speech” and that she should apologize for them.
As someone who has been through all of Civil Air Patrol’s corporate leadership and ethics training, I think Rep. Hanna was on to something when he stated that:
“The Republican Party had gone to the far extremes on social issues. They’ve become judgmental and sanctimonious and authoritarian on their approach to people.”
Tenney’s behavior and statements along with those she is sucking up to, are going to cause our nation to be weakened even further as a result of extreme swings of backlash that will happen in response.
• Are Many Mass Murderers Democrats? GOP Congresswoman Thinks So
• Congresswoman Tenney Unaware of Rampant Abuse in Civil Air Patrol
• Corrupt CAP Coddles Congressional Cadre
• Syracuse University Rebukes Claudia Tenney for Claiming it Supports GOP Tax Plan
• Tenney Continues Spreading Misinformation, Divisiveness